A results-driven senior IT leader with international experience and demonstrated success helping businesses deliver service improvements, produce cost take out, developing strategic plans, execute global programs, implement technologies, establishing governance and enable cultural change transformation.
Recognized for providing strategic perspectives and leadership skills as an IT Service Management consultant, change champion, motivator, project manager, trainer, and problem solver.
Vast industry experience and demonstrated skills (ITIL Expert, COBIT 5.0, Certified Change Management Professional, Scrum Master) working closely with senior management and partners.
Effective communicator, negotiator, facilitator and team builder. Fluent in English, German and Swedish.
► ITSM STRATEGIC PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
Proven track record defining and executing large global strategic IT Service Management programs with multiple sub-projects.
Strong technical lead implementing multiple ITSM and process management solution (e.g. ServiceNow, HP Service Manager).
Developed Strategic Process Roadmaps by executing detailed process assessments to prioritize and optimize people, process, partners, governance and technology investments.
► PROCESS AND SERVICE GOVERNANCE
Developed and implemented comprehensive IT governance and SIAM framework for multiple fortune 100 corporations.
Established clear roles with defined responsibilities and accountabilities for Service / Process / Platform Owners and Process Managers to transform the IT organization into a service centric delivery organization.
Generated process efficiencies and service quality by establishing measurements and reporting structures.
► CULTURAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PEOPLE TRANSFORMATION
Designed and executed multiple change management programs and transformation initiatives based on industry recognized methodologies; Prosci’s ADKAR model and John P. Kotter’s 8 steps.
Transformed organizations through structured people change management that generated operational cost reduction by improving speed of adoption, increased utilization and optimized user proficiency.
Substantial quality improvements of service delivery due to cultural change in attitude and behavior.
TATA CONSULTANCY Consultancy Services (TCS), New York, NY, February 2017–present
TCS’s Service Management Consulting Practice is responsible for advising global 1000 clients on Digital Service Management Transformation; Service Integration and Management (SIAM) and Lean Service Operational Excellence.
• Execution of global ITSM/SIAM programs implementation of governance and technology solutions
• IT Process and Service Governance; establishing service centric IT organizations; measurement frameworks
• ITSM program and project delivery; implementing new processes and focus on process improvements
• Thought leader, developing new toolkits and IP for TCS
KPMG, Albany, NY, March 2015–November 2016
Manager, IT Advisory
KPMG’s IT Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues - managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs - which organizations should address in order to help them flourish.
• Advising multiple clients improving their ITSM processes and governance structures
• Managing engagements end-to-end; Statement of work, proposals, engagement financials and deliverables
• Thought leader; developed new KPMG IP and multiple toolkits
CIGNA, Hartford, CT, January 2014–February 2015
IT Service Manager
A thought leader and ITIL Process Owner developing the ITSM strategy, service and process governance, strategic process roadmaps, process assessments, implementation and continuous improvement for multiple ITIL processes.
• Development and implementation of a comprehensive IT Process and IT Service Governance framework.
• Lead the execution of process development and strategic process roadmaps; Service centric transformation.
• Design of a comprehensive IT Service Catalog utilizing ServiceNow; workflows, style guides, stages etc.
WELLPOINT, Syracuse, NY, January 2010–December 2013
Executive Advisor – IT Service Management (Syracuse, NY) December 2012–December 2013
Drive the development of Strategic Process Roadmaps and establishment of a comprehensive IT governance framework to ensure continuous long term process improvement, clear accountabilities and optimized service delivery.
• Established a comprehensive IT governance framework for Service Owners, Process Owners and Process Managers to enable cost take out and improved effectiveness and efficiencies for service delivery.
• Created a 12-month rolling strategic process roadmap to drive long term investments and improvements.
• Designed a cultural change management program based on industry recognized methodologies.
Senior IT Manager – IT Service Management (Andover, MA) January 2010–December 2012
Lead the development and implementation of a proactive IT Service Management program and continuous improvement for a fortune 50 corporation to ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used.
• Negotiated and scoped a 5-year outsourcing engagement with IBM to provide IT Service Management and infrastructure services. Savings of $93M based on lower rate, single supplier and improved demand management.
• Accountable for the implementation of a new IT Service Catalog, 400+ IT services for over 40,000 WellPoint associates (IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager – TSRM). Improved service quality and speed of delivery.
• Technical lead for the implementation of the IBM Tivoli Work Order module and integration with software and hardware asset management modules.
COVESTIC, Kirkland, WA, October 2009–January 2010
Senior IT Service Management Consultant
Grow and enhance the IT Service Management practice by successful engagement delivery, providing sales support, develop marketing material and provide thought leadership collateral for IT Service Management offerings.
CIGNA, Bloomfield, CT, March 2009–October 2009
ITSM Training & Organizational Development Consultant
Accountable for developing and implementing a training and change management program for 3,000+ employees on the HP Service Manager tool.
KPMG LLP, Boston, MA, 2007–2008
Manager, IT Advisory
Shell Canada Limited, Calgary, AB, Canada, 2004–2007
IT Service Management Specialist / Staff Systems Analyst – IT Security and Controls
Montreal Exchange, Montreal, QC, Canada, 2003–2004
Process Manager – Business Solutions & Information Technology
Group3G UMTS – Quam, Munich, Germany, 2002
Senior Specialist – IT Process Design, Wireless Telecommunication
Ericsson – USA, Germany, Italy and Sweden previous to 2001
MSc, Computer Science & Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
BSc, Mechanical Engineering, Aso Upper Secondary School, Sweden
ITIL V2 Service Manager
Accredited ITIL v3 Foundation Trainer
Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) - Prosci®
COBIT 5 Foundation – APMG International
Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) – scrum.org
Board member of itSMF New England LIG (2009 – 2013)
Board member of itSMF Southern Alberta Branch (2005 – 2007)